Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to offer fitness & health enthusiasts safe and effective supplements they can trust to help them reach their optimum health goals and maximize recovery. We designed our supplements to work with CBD in a compounding manner to help generally lower inflammation and promote the absolute best recovery possible for the human body.
Performance x Recovery
Any fitness & health enthusiast knows that without optimum recovery, a great workout can go to waste. Maximize your "gains" and reduce inflamation with Royalty Extracts.
Royalty Extracts CBD Infused Workout Supplements
Royalty Extracts is the worlds first CBD infused supplements to help you not only get an incredible workout but also promote enhanced recovery.
CBD Supplement F.A.Q.
1. Will I Get "High" From Any of The CBD Infused Products or Drops? No. CBD and any of our CBD infused products will not result in a psychoactive response. CBD is antagonistic(the opposite) to the marijuana high; it actually prevents THC molecules from binding to the brain’s receptors (hence the reason why it’s often used to subdue the ‘paranoia’ effects of super-potent THC strains).
2. How Does CBD Work? CBD works by binding to cannabinoid receptors in the body’s endocannabinoid system. These receptors have been found in virtually every cell and tissue type in the human body (this is why their are endless options for the potential benefits and uses of CBD).
3. Is CBD Natural? Yes, CBD is a 100% naturally-occurring chemical compound that comes directly from the cannabis plant. It is not synthetically made.
4. Can I Cook With CBD? Yes! The benefit of pure CBD oil is that it is a very easy ingredient to cook with and an entire industry of cooking with CBD is actually growing quickly.
5. Are There Medical Studies On CBD? Yes. There are thousands of scientific/medical peer-reviewed studies have been carried out specifically on CBD. There is a non-profit organization named Project CBD that strictly focuses on documenting the research progress on this incredible oil.
6. Will CBD Show Up On Drug Tests? A high-quality CBD product with minimal THC(0.3%) is incredibly unlikely to show up on a drug test. However, low quality CBD products may contain more traces of THC than they claim, in which case it is possible for a screening to pick up on the drug. All Royalty_Extracts products are thoroughly third party tested to make sure they contain minimal THC (0.3% or less).
7. How Do I Know It's Safe to Purchase CBD Online? To ensure the legality of buying CBD products online, you need to make sure the company you’re buying from is reputable and that the product was made from industrial hemp with less than 0.3% THC content. While transporting marijuana across state lines (from legal to non-legal states) is against the law, transporting hemp and hemp-based products is safe. Remember, millions of people all over the US (and the globe) are using CBD products every day to effectively treat their medical conditions.